Freerun Freerun

PARKOUR!!

HEY, niice made stick, lots of lovely action and great music :D.
And that parkour he made on the rooftops, me and some friends have actually tried nearly the same, accept we were only 4 and we didn't chase eachother, and we didn't do that crazy jump either ;). 5/5 10/10.

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

Genius simple

It's a real addict game and a great time. It's not boring, and it can goes on and on. It would have been just a tiny bit funnier with medals or alike.

By the way... IT'S OVER NINETHOUSAND!!!!!!

Binary Binary

Loved the game, very fun and great brain games in it, promise me you will make more. The only bad thing about the game is, that it is too short, wanted more brain games. So i hope you can live with the score 1001 stars, and if you make another brain game there is longer, i will make sure ill give you 1010 stars. But you are still getting 101 on the vote.

Move The Revelation Move The Revelation

WTF?!

I was just thinking, WTF ARE YOU DOIN HERE AT NEWGROUNDS, you should be on MTW :@

SP - Generic Dreams SP - Generic Dreams

Dance?

Yeahs, defently, could stand still more than two sec while hearing that ;-) Can't wait for more to come.

Never for Forever Never for Forever

Sweet, but...

You just nearly made my heart melt with your music. I loved the song you played, there are just one little thing i didn't like, and that is, that it sounds like you kind of allways HAMMING on the piano, and that sounds terrible. Classic music is ment to be soft and sweet and heartmelting, and you are so close.